Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gavinisms

Keith: Gavin, you're getting too big. Don't get any bigger, ok?

Gav: But Dad! I have to grow up!

Keith: Well, why?

Gav (sounding very concerned): Because I just have to get big and get a wife. And then I have to have kids and be a dad.

*Sidenote: Gav and I had a conversation the other day and once again, very concerned he said, "But mom, I just don't know who I am going to marry!" Whoever it is, as long as they get married in the "yogurt" temple, I'm sure it will all work out :)

3 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Haha! He is just way too cute!!

Mom/Kim/Jewel said...

Yogurt or Ogre temple --- I am sure it will be the best marriage ever! He is so smart and loving! If it is the Ogre temple, I wonder if Shrek will come :) Keep blogging, I love to read them and check daily for a new blog. Even if I don't comment, I am still watching...........

Steph said...

Be Thankful he wants to get Married, Halen wants nothing to do with that word. He says he is just going to have a dog and live with his dog in New York.