Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random 10 month pictures...


Gavin is learning how to stand up next to everything! It's fun to see him doing this, but some of his favorite places seem to be the fridge or the bathtub! Everytime I open the fridge he comes over and tries to get into everything! I'm sure one day he will probably try and climb up there! He doesn't seem to mind that everything is cold, it's just something new and fun! I'm always worried when he stands up in the bathtub that he'll slip and fall, but he grins like he just did the coolest thing ever! He is also learning the word "no" but he seems to think it means smile and mom and then keep doing it!

I love this picture of him sleeping! Rarely do I get much peace and quiet these days, but he usually takes a good long nap. He always seems to fall asleep in the car and is pretty good about staying asleep while I carry him in the house. As you can see he is sleeping in his coat in this picture. I usually try and get it off him, but I must have really needed him to stay asleep this time!


He loves playing Peek-a-boo, and has recently discovered that he can crawl under his crib and "hide". It's so cute and he giggles and grins everytime he peeks out from under the cribskirt. I can't believe he is almost a month away from his 1st birthday. Where did the time go?

3 comments:

bpetersen said...

I can see Kenna in him when he's sleeping, that must mean that our kids got some of our features right? He's precious! I can't wait for him to come to Kenna's Party!

Love ya!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

We love Gavin!!!! Time does fly and let me tell you it starts to fly faster and faster the older they get.

tay said...

He is so cute I just hope That he hides under and you don't know were he is