Friday, March 14, 2008

Where did all the hair go???


I finally did it. Gavin got his first haircut. I think I had to be more brave than he did! He was pretty good. Carlie cut it for us and I was very happy with that, knowing I could trust her. And she did a great job! He was quite the wiggle worm, and I held him the whole time. I'm not really sure how Carlie got it all even, but she did a fantastic job! It's a lot shorter than it was, but it's out of his face and I think he is enjoying that! I'm not worried about it growing...obviously Gavin will probably never have a problem with a lack of hair! He's a bit more blond now, and looks sooooooo much more like Keith! I saved some of his locks...what I will do with them I don't know, but I had to! Here's a picture from right after, then one from later in the day, and of course I had to include a pic of Jax and Ella because I love them!

2 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

He looks adorable, well, I don't know how that kid couldn' look adorable. I saved my kids first haircuts, just little pieces, and put them in tissue paper in an envelope and scrapbooked the. My mom did the same for us and I like having a lock of super fine white hair-fun.

MVP Family said...

It was good to see you at the party and Gavin is darling. I do miss his hair, but he is so handsome!