Monday, December 8, 2008

These are my people...

I was trying to think up a clever title for my post and got a little corny thanks to the country song playing in the background :) I took some pictures for my dad's family this weekend and had a blast! I was a bit intimidated seeing as how my dad is usually the one behind the camera, but I don't think he'd tell me I screwed something up even if I did. And I've got to say it....I think I far from screwed up this weekend! It was so fun to take pictures of my own, "people". I really don't think my great camera skills (haha) had anything to do with these pics. I think I can attribute it to the fact that I have the most adorable siblings in the world! Alright, Dad and Amy are pretty cute too, but these kids sure made it easy! I love you guys! Thanks for the fun time (and dinner!).

These are my people.....


Isn't this beautiful???? She wasn't even trying to pose!


She is the happiest girl I've ever met in my life.....


Tristin...my TEENAGE sister, man I feel old.....


Here's a rugged manly picture of none other than Uncle "Coco" :)






6 comments:

The Martin's said...

You did so good! Those pics turned out great. The one of your lil sis "pouting" is BEAUTIFUL!

tamster17 said...

The pics you took are really good! You are one talented chickola!!!

Me said...

Yeah, I'd say you are pretty talented girl! Good job!

Rambling Again said...

Awesome, Janelle! We should all hire you. :)

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

You are doing awesome. I love the pictures. Now I cant stop singing "these are my people, this is where I come from"

The Meyers Family said...

You did a great job. Your camera skills are great so don't doubt them. Thanks so much for that sweet comment you left me, it made my day. I hope we will get to meet face to face soon but it will be like I already know you. Anyways send me your address so I can send you pictures of the kids. Also if you can give me your mom and sisters that would be great.