Saturday, December 27, 2008

Twins...

On Christmas Eve my sis had to work and needed someone to tend me adorable niece...naturally I jumped at the chance! She's so much fun! When Brit brought her over she was wearing the shirt my parents got her on their disney cruise. They got Gav the same type of shirt only obviously Mickey instead of Minnie. Naturally I just HAD to dress him in it to match! It was cute, but I couldn't get them to both look at me directly to take the pictures. They played so well together and I even braved taking them both to the grocery store to grab a few last minute things. They were good, but I decided twins would sure be a lot of work! Luckily I only had one by the end of the night :)

1 comment:

The Martin's said...

So cute! It's fun taking two kids to the store huh?