Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ka-chow!

Gavin is so obsessed with the movie 'Cars' right now. He wakes up and the first thing he says is, "Cars?" He has his favorite little parts like when Lightning jumps over the wreck at the beginning of the movie with his tongue hanging out....Gav always says, "Tongue, funny mama!" He also loves when they are playing the Rascal Flatts 'Life is a Highway' song. I think I have memorized that movie forward and backward and recently discovered a fabulous idea....let Gav watch it on the portable DVD player so mommy hears less of it! He naturally thinks this is a wonderful idea, his own little TV all to himself. Plus he can take it into whatever room I am in. I can't help that I am a little bit glad he likes to watch something. I don't want him to spend his life in front of the TV, but a little break is nice! I once thought he'd never watch anything but ESPN bowling....but that's another post!



4 comments:

Mom/Kim/Jewel said...

So cute!!!

The Martin's said...

First of all let me say that he is SO CUTE! Second YOU FAILED TO TELL ME THAT THERE WAS A NEW BLOG POST
!!!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Holy Crap, He is so cute. That haircut makes him look like he is 7. I miss you guys!

tamster17 said...

Connor runs around saying "Hey Dude, you broke the road!" all the time! It's so funny what they pick up on and what they decide to keep in their little brains!

And I know what you mean about the private blogs not updating on the reader -- I've done the same thing to my friends, so no biggie! Glad to know you will still be my bloggy friend!