Monday, September 14, 2009

Will history repeat???


I will be 34 weeks next week...do I look like this? I was looking in a book where I had written things about my Dr. appointments for Gavin and found out that 34 weeks was where he seemed to take off! This picture is me at 34 weeks with Gavin and I'll have to take one next week to see if it compares. I don't feel like I'm this big (bellywise, I'm definitely just as fat or fatter everywhere else!), but I suppose you can't really tell on yourself?

History has repeated itself in that me and 2 of my sisters in law are all pregnant and due 1 each month for 3 months just like last time. My sister is also pregnant, just like last time too! Here is a picture of the 3 of us Smith girls from the other night. I'll have to find the one from last year. Of course last year I was first and this year I am going to have wait and be SECOND! Oh well, Mandy is 3rd again :) HAHA J/K Mandy, LOVE YA!


5 comments:

Steve said...

AWESOME!!! Thanks for thinking of me. Love Ya!

Rheanna said...

WHATEVER!!! You are so cute prego! My first one was XXL (yours was XXXL :o) and my second was only 7 lb. 10 oz., so fingers crossed for different experiences. Just know that the first one being big makes delivery for everyone else a piece of cake in the pushing department!!!!

The Martin's said...

You look so cute! I don't think you are as big as with Gav.

tamster17 said...

You're so cute and I hope you get off a little easier with a smaller bouncing baby boy! Either way -- you know you are woman enough to handle whatever comes your way! ;-)

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Fun post Janelle, its coming so fast I can't wait!