Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gray Family Road Rally

This past year, Amy and her sibilings gave my grandparents a different Christmas present. My grandparents (who rock by the way...) have 4 children and each of them decided they would plan a fun family get together for each quarter of the year. Amy was up first and she planned a "Road Rally". It was SERIOUSLY one of the MOST FUN activities we've ever done! She split us all up in teams and each teams had secret envelopes that sent them on missions around the town. Pleasant Grove has been her family's (families? I'm not sure which one you would use here...) home their whole lives and there are lots of family memories around the town which she incorporated. Your team accumulated points for answering questions and for getting a picture of the place while wearing your "nose". (Each team was a different animal.) You got extra points if you had a stranger in your photo, or if you got a picture of another team. At the end there was a secret list of things you could earn bonus points for. I know I'm not doing it justice with my description, but it was so fun and wonderful to goof around with everyone! I have a very tender spot in my heart for this family that I was lucky enough to become part of when I was 9 years old. I love you all dearly and hope I demonstrate that enough. I can't wait for the next activity!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Me said...

That sounds like so much fun! What a neat idea!!