Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Liam

Our good friends had their first baby 2 weeks ago. We are so excited for them! I was pretty excited to be able to take his pictures this week. I can't even stand how cute this little man is! This is the first time I've gotten to go on a photo shoot for a little baby boy and let's face it...there's just a special place in my heart for baby boys! He has the most darling RED hair! I almost hate to turn some of the pictures black and white, but I LOVE the black and white on babies. I have definitely decided that newborns are some of my favorite subjects! The younger the better! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Rheanna said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the red hair!

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, he's a doll! Gorgeous pictures.

The Martin's said...

LOVE IT!! Can't wait for you to take pictures of little Mini Martin!

Sara said...

So Cute! You take amazing pictures! Will you come take some of Ella??? :)