Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Smith Family Cousin Party

Once again it was time for the annual Smith Family Cousin party. This is actually only the second year we have done it, but with so many of us now, last year we decided to do a kid party and an adult party. I LOVE the adult party. It is SO RARE that I get to spend any time with any of my in-laws without children. Not that I don't love all the little kiddos, but it's fun to get to know the in-laws and see their true colors :) Anywho, there will be a post about this party soon as it hasn't happened yet (can you tell I'm just really looking forward to it?!?)

This year instead of doing all the traditional Christmas activities, we met at Keith's parents for pizza and a quick Christmas craft and then herded all the cattle children to Jungle Jims Playland. I know...not the cleanest place on earth, and the employees aren't exactely something to write home about, but I can put my feelings about germs and weirdos aside for a couple of hours. The kids sure had fun. I enjoyed visiting and watching the kids run around like crazy and taking lots of pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: