Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just because...

I haven't blogged for awhile...life has been crazy, but not worth blogging about I suppose. Other than the nice weekend we had. I just wanted to quickly say Happy Birthday on my blog to my sweet neighbor Jeri. Her birthday was last Friday and I have been meaning to make note of it on here ever since. She's a doll and a great friend. I think she'd do anything for anyone, and she is so outgoing and friendly to everyone! Thanks for being you, Jeri!


Also, Saturday was Keith's 27th birthday....he's getting up there :) Gavin and I tried to make the day fun for him by making him breakfast in bed and letting him relax. Gavin and I went out to mow the lawn so he could just chill, but I don't think he can sit around when others are working, so he joined us for some family yard work time. So, happy birthday to you, honey. I love you.

So this is not even a picture of his birthday, but it felt lame to blog without a picture!

1 comment:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Janelle, Thank you so much for saying those nice things about me. We are lucky to be neighbors. We had fun sunday. Can't wait to do it again.