Monday, May 11, 2009

And the winner is....

US! Our bowling team took 1st place in the season finals!!! I was laughing so hard I couldn't believe it, I was almost crying! Being a dork has finally paid off! We beat out 15 other teams and got these awesome trophies...and yes, I will be displaying it, if you'd like to come over and see it :) I'm very proud of my teammates and a little sad that I can't do it next year. It will be way too much to take 2 kiddos with me. Thanks Amy and Andrea! It was a blast!!!!

5 comments:

Tori and Steve said...

Wahoo!! Way to go! You even got your name engraved on the trophy! I'm sure you had a blast! I don't think I have ever bowled much over 60!

Me said...

That's awesome, girl!!! YAY!

Amanda Lynn Smith said...

I'm so glad that your dorkiness paid off...but having a reward for being a dork...is kinda nerdy!haha!
Glad you had so much fun!

And since I never blog I also forget to look at other's blogs...How in the world did I miss Gav's B-day??? Was I out of town??? What the heck!!! Sorry!!! Some aunt, huh! way cute pics of the Mister! Hope we can play soon!

Cory, Jeri, Brock & Parker T. said...

Yep, Still pretty nerdy! Love ya, and can't wait to see the trophy!

Soren and Sandy said...

SWEET!!!