Monday, July 13, 2009

"Gavie's" Pool

My mom recently put a pool in her backyard and it was finished this week. Needless to say, I think we've all turned into fish! Gav loves swimming, and even though I haven't ever been a big fan of swimming, I decided I love it because he does. It's also a lot easier to swim when you're fat and pregnant when it's just with your family :)

The funniest thing was one night swimming and my mom asked Gavin if he liked swimming in her pool. I don't really remember how he got started on this, but now every time we ask him that he says, "No! Gavie's pool!!!!" It's so funny. The cutest part is that he feels that it's okay if he shares it with the other grandkids. He'll say, "Gavie, Kenna, Myah pool!" But it's NO ONE else's! Such a silly boy!

Here are a few pictures!