Monday, July 27, 2009

Zoo Time

Last week I had my sisters for the week and we needed to find lots to do to keep everyone busy! We decided to go to the zoo...nice and early to miss the heat. Yea right...it was still hot! We went with Carlie and her kids and nephew. I think everyone had a good time, but the animals were hiding for the most part. Gav liked making the animal sounds and running around with the kids. The Hogle Zoo is not my idea of a great zoo, and I hope to be able to take Gav to a much cooler one someday!

Gav and Ella

Am I this tall?

Having fun!

Just hanging out with some lions!

1 comment:

Tori and Steve said...

Looks like fun! We haven't been to the zoo yet this year. I love Gavin's hat! Where did you find it? How's your pregnancy going? Do you have a name for him yet? When's your due date?