Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We have a graduate!

Alright so it was just preschool. And the first year of preschool, so he still has another year...but hey, I'm so proud!

Gavin has enjoyed school so much this year! He had the cutest teacher that he loved so much. I think this year of school was so good for Gavin as far as social skills go. Being the first child he has always been a little indifferent to playing with other kids. He has made some good cute friends at school. One especially named Makayla. They sat by eachother in class and as much as he likes her, she is INFATUATED with him! It's the funniest thing. Her mom tells me things she says about Gavin all of the time and I just laugh.

One thing about Gavin I've noticed, is he very much does things when HE wants to. For instance...I can ask him a million times to spell his name and he gives me excuse after excuse. But Grandma or someone can ask him and he'll jump at the opportunity. He is getting so much better at writing his letters and can count better in Spanish than he can in English :) I can't believe that in just one more short year he will be going into Kindergarten. I am amazed at how fast these last 4 years have gone, and how different our lives are now. Yet it feels like we have always been this way. Funny how that works. Gavin makes our lives so complete and I love every day that I get to be his mother. Congratulations, buddy!
So excited!
Photobucket
The majority of the time he was like this...completely oblivious to the fact that there were tons of people there watching him goof around for an hour....
Photobucket
Gavin and Makayla
Photobucket
So proud!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: