Thursday, October 23, 2008

Photography


I have been taking a photography class the last 4 weeks and thought maybe I should actually practice taking pictures. Honestly, it's really daunting to me. I don't think I really have that "artistic" part in me that you probably need for great pictures. I think most of the pictures I take are going to be pure luck or because I have a cute subject (i.e. Gavin). Anyway, these are just cute ones of Gavin that I took this afternoon. I obviously am going to need A LOT of practice, and to venture out and take pictures of something other than Gav :) Maybe that will be my biggest challenge since he's just so darn cute!

5 comments:

The Martin's said...

So handsome!! Feel free to practice on my kiddos ;)

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

He is so darn cute. Lunch was fun yesterday. Thanks!

Mom/Kim/Jewel said...

What a handsome blue eyed boy!!!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Oh he is looking so much older all ready!! And as cute as ever!!!

The Mighty Murray's said...

So cute...where are you taking your classes at? I've been trying to find a class but have been unsuccessful.