Monday, October 6, 2008

Purple Turtle...


No, that is not what Gavin is going to be for Halloween...it just happens to be my favorite restaurant. If you find yourself in the Pleasant Grove area, you definitely have to stop by. They have everything from burgers and fries, to tater gems and fish and chips. (Napolean Dynamite even gets his tots there...or maybe it was just a shake, but he was there!) It's all cooked right when you order so it hasn't been sitting around waiting for you...it's delicious and the pink sauce (fry sauce) is to die for! I contribute the size of my first born to Purple Turtle corndogs...that's all I craved! My order today would be a Mile High Burger with bacon, and english chips. I would probably top it all off with an apple pie shake. It's probably a good thing I don't live closer to the Purple Turtle! Of course it doesn't help that I have an in with the owner......thanks DAD!

6 comments:

The Martin's said...

YUM! that is all i have to say.

Unknown said...

I agree its one of the best! I've even gotten a roommate hooked on it! Yum!

Steve said...

You are so kind!!! Thanks for the posters you made. We sold 12 orders & 3 fish & chips {w/ sweet potato fries} the first 5 hours they were up. I think they are going to be a winner!!!

tamster17 said...

YUM-O! I think you need to take a fieldtrip to Pleasant Grove. The sweet potato fries sound really fun to try!

Your blog background looks awesome! I want to learn how to make my own -- you are sooooooo talented girl!

Nance's Playhouse said...

Nellie! This is so doggone cute!! I want to be like you! Hey, now I'm hungry. Shall we have our meeting on the road??? (driving due south & munching!)

The Edwards Family said...

Seriously, Justun LOVES Purple Turtle. He misses working UT County so he can go there for lunch.