Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dirty Looks

Gavin has a bad habit lately of giving people some pretty rotten looks! Keith thinks that Gavin picked it up from him, but I don't know that this is something to be proud of! It's actually getting a lot better recently because he used to just glare at anyone who even looked at him. It gave me an urge to tell him that his face was going to freeze that way, but of course he wouldn't understand me if I told him that! Amazingly I haven't been able to capture a really nasty one on camera yet (because he would never give his mother a dirty look...yea right!), but I do have one that comes close.

4 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

well, when he is THAT cute, the nasty looks are still adorable...

MVP Family said...

That is a pretty good look, but that hair is still my favorite and he is so dang handsome!

Tristin Cobbley said...

his looks can be dirty but he is still so cute

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

HAHAHAH!! I love it!!