Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My favorite picture spot...

I have had success taking pictures in this same spot on two different occassions, so I've decided it's my new favorite spot :) There is just something I love about these little steps and cute kids! I think it may be time to take my kiddos to the spot and see if we can get something. Hopefully they cooperate and make it 3 in a row! (Insert nervous laughter here...)

This is what I got tonight........
And previously......


And something about this spot screams that the pictures should look sort of antiquish or something.....

Wondering where this spot is? Gardner Village. Go try and find it :)

4 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

That IS a gorgeous spot! I totally get why you love it so!

tamster17 said...

Awesome shots Janelle! Love them! I'm going to have to go investigate and find it. :-) Loved my pics you did at Gardiner Village -- great place!

Mistie said...

i love gardner village too. i'll have to be on the look-out for that specific spot. i have taken some picts there too and i loved it. so many possibilities. cute shots.

Megan B ♥ said...

Janelle!!! Please please PLEASE can you tell me how you edited picture #2????