Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Some cuties...

My sister has been bugging me to take some family pictures for awhile. Finally she roped me down...it's not that I don't enjoy it, I have just been so BUSY lately. (Doing what, I'm still trying to figure out...). It always feels like such a big stress to get my kids taken care of so that I can do this, and I worry so much about the pictures turning out. Then I get out there and remember how much I love it. I wish I were better at it, and hope to one day learn more. But for right now and where I'm at in my life, this works.


I could not love these little kids more than I do. They are so sweet and precious. I'm so blessed to be their Auntie. And so blessed to have an amazing sister. Oh, and Chris is alright too :)
I can't even stand how cute she is....
and this little one is sooooooo SASSY!



They dont' get much cuter than this....

And this one just makes me want to giggle!!!

and this is too sweet...

Chris is a great dad....you can see how much they love him!

No comments: