Sunday, February 24, 2008

Before I put another notch in my lipstick case.....

I was gone Saturday morning and Keith spent some time with Gavin. I think he got a taste of what my days can sometimes be like! Gavin somehow found some lipstick...and I'm sure you can guess what happened from there! I got a call from Keith asking me how to get lipstick out of the carpet. Then he told me how it got on the carpet...I giggled, but had no idea how much had actually gotten on Gavin until he texted me a picture....then I really laughed! You just never know what that boy of ours is going to do next! Keith said he thought he at least had fun doing it! And he apparently thought he was pretty funny afterwards when Keith took these pictures!


2 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

You were right, that is dang funny! I think you have some serious trouble on your hands.
We had fun yesterday, thanks for hanging out. Sometimes you have to be thankful for things like power outage. We love you guys!

tay said...

That is soooo funny and soooo cute I can't belive he did that.I saw that on tris's cell and dad's but that one was soooo much cuter.