Monday, February 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


What is your husbands full name? Keith Leroy Smith


How long have you been married? 5 years in April


Who eats more sweets? Him


Who said I love you first? He did


How old is he? He'll be 27 in a couple months


Who is taller? He is, but not by much!


Who is smarter? We are both smarter at different things. He's good with numbers, I'm better with English type subjects


Who can sing better? If I had ever heard him sing normally I could answer this one! Usually he just goofs around


Who does the laundry? I do! But he occasionally helps out


Who pays the bills? I pay them with the money he makes (I like this answer Jeri!)


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Which right side? Facing it or facing away from him? Facing it me


Who mows the lawn? Jeri :) Kidding (sort of) Used to be just Keith, but then I did it most last summer I think


Who cooks dinner? Me, that's an easy one!


Who drives? He does


Who kissed who first? He kissed me


Who asked who out? He asked me


Who has more siblings? me


Who wears the pants? I'm never right, so I guess him
I tag Brittani and Jenn!

2 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

hey Janelle,
I just found your blog via Jeri's-so cute. Gavin is ADORABLE and I LOVE his hair...

tay said...

Hey Nelle this is your sister tay I thought I would check out your story to see if you updated your blog and you did that is sooo cool.