Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"my heart, my soul, my pride, my joy, my boy, my everything"

I just wanted to take a minute tonight and write about how much I love my son. He really amazed me today as I watched him do simple things that he was unable to do just a few days ago. He is sitting himself up all by himself and it's so fun to walk into his room after he's had a nap and find him sitting up smiling at me in his crib!


I can't believe how fast these last 10 months have gone. He is so wonderful and precious and has been such a joy in my life. I'm so lucky to be his mother. I can't remember what life was like before he was here, nor can I imagine a life without him.


I took this picture on Sunday, and although he has his hand in his mouth, I love how his eyes smile. You can tell he is happy even without seeing his big grin. I love you Gavin. Forever and ever.

2 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

He is so cute, such a sweet little guy. I am going to add you guys too!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

I love Gavin too!! Its amazing how much love you feel for your children. The coolest part is that you love the second just as much as the first . My mother-in-law always says "love multiplies, it doesn't divide."