Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bowling with Spinmasterflex and others




Yesterday was Gavin's first time bowling...or rather, at the bowling alley! He went with Grandma and Grandpa, Spinmasterflex (Uncle Austin's alias when he bowls), Uncle Brad and mom and dad. We all had a good time....Dad and Mom both got Turkeys! Dad did much better than mom, but she showed them all at the end! Gavin was good luck that night! He was pretty tired towards the end, but he made it.

We used to go bowling all the time when we were first married. It's funny to think how much your life changes after you have kids. We can't just decide to go bowling 10:oo at night anymore! I know we wouldn't trade this for anything. We still have a lot of fun, it's just a different kind of fun! Here are a few photos for everyone to enjoy!


Also, I am now using our names in our blog....safety schmaftey...it's getting too confusing. If you have asked that we not post your names, I will continue to avoid doing so, but I decided I'm okay with using names. It's not like I am giving out socials, credit card numbers and addresses!!!

No comments: