2. What kind of car did you drive? First 87 Galant, then a 84 Lincoln Contenintal (we called it he beast!) then a 97 Cavalier
7. Were you a nerd? Nope, at least I hope not
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Varisty Show Choir (I know you're laughing again Julie, especially since this part requires dancing!)
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?Heck No!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Uh...I don't think I even knew it then, something about fight, fight, fight.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Lamb, Mrs. Johnson, Mr. Churchman
12. Where did you sit during lunch? the lower level, by the stairs
13. School mascot? The Rams
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Yes, first year, Ben Murphy, the next year I don't think I went, then Chewy (aka Josh Kennedy) and I think I went with just a bunch of friends my senior year.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? yes, I really enjoyed high school
16. What do you remember most about graduation? That I got to wear all the stupid honors I worked my tail off to earn :) Lame, I know, but I really wanted them! And that my dad and family drove all the way out from Utah for me :)
17. Where did you go on senior skip day? Mitchellville I think, we did some volunteer stuff and then got the rest of the day to play. S.C.I.P day was Senior community improvement project at my school.
18. Were you in any clubs? Show Choir, Key club, Leo Club, Spanish Club, French Club, National Honor Society, Ramshackle (poetry, creative writing publication thing)
19. Have you gained some weight since then? SOME would be an understatment
20. Who was your prom date? I got asked to go to a Jr. Prom when I was a sophmore with Troy Stuart, then my Jr. Prom was Andy Winkels and Sr. was Brent Cotrell
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I would like to, but I bet Keith would hate it and it would be all the way in Iowa
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't stress about graduating in the top 3% because some stupid junior will graduate early and you will miss it by 1 person....can you tell I might still be a little bitter? Also, don't worry so much about being like everyone else...it won't matter when you grow up.
I tag Carlie, Rheanna, Mandy and Jeri