Friday, August 1, 2008

2 peas in a pod...




Gavin and his cousin Kenna are best friends! Okay, Gavin likes to be best friends with everyone, but he loves Kenna. Or maybe he just loves Kenna's MOM! Gavin absolutely adores my sister, Brittani. I don't know how he got so attached, but if she is around, forget about me! She came up to my house today with Kenna and watched Gav while I ran some errands. She took these funny pictures and videos I wanted to share. I'm so greatful for my sister. She is such a good friend to me and she is so loving to Gavin. I couldn't ask for more! Lucky for me, I have 3 more sisters who I feel the same way about!

3 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

You are so lucky, I have always wanted a sister. I guess I will continue to be happy with sisters-in-law. At least I got really lucky in that department.

bpetersen said...

We had tons of fun coming up today! :) I have to say that picture of the two of them is great! Kenna looks like she has tons of hair :)

Have fun reading! Love ya!

tamster17 said...

Cousins are great! What fun they will have growing up together! :-)