Friday, August 1, 2008

Edward....


I'm going to take just a moment and blog about something for myself. I am so incredibly stoked for the "Breaking Dawn" release tonight. (I can't believe I just said stoked.) Yes, I am a nerd and I will be getting my book at 12:01 am. I will not, however, be dressing up like my favorite character or attending some release party. I will draw the line somewhere! I just want to get my book and get home to read it. I can't help that I have such a fascination with romantic vampires...and honestly, that's not me. I don't typically go for really "out-there" themes in books, but we all saw that theory disappear when I first picked up a Harry Potter, years after the series began. I've discovered I really have a hard time separating fact from fiction when I read, and somewhere inside of me keeps hoping for a world where incredibly sexy vampires do exist. Lucky for me, I have Keith, who is real :) Anyway, I will be reading all night long, enjoying that freedom you get when you throw yourself completely into a book and everything comes to life. So for tonight, and tonight only, vampires will exist and I will ask you all to refer to me as Bella.....


4 comments:

Mom/Kim/Jewel said...

THANKS BELLA!!!! GOOD LUCK WITH EDWARD TONIGHT!! I THINK THERE IS A WEDDING IN YOUR FUTURE.........WAIT AREN'T YOU ALREADY MARRIED? OH THAT'S RIGHT ---- YOU'RE A MORMON!! JK LOVE YA!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Bella, You are dang funny today!! Tonight, will you please ask Edward (for all of us) "Please just bite me already!" I hope you and Edward have a great night.

The Martin's said...

Im so jealous that you got to spend a night with Edward! I hope you enjoyed every moment while I slept next to my snoring husband ;)

tamster17 said...

I don't have the book yet 'cause we left on vacation to Bear Lake!!! Can't wait to read it -- are you done already???