Sunday, August 31, 2008

Zoo Fun!

Friday afternoon, my awesome sister in law, Mandy, and I took our kids to the zoo. This was Gavin's first time there and he LOVED it! He is fascinated by animals and was thrilled to see all of the different kinds. I was pretty proud that he seems to finally stop thinking every animals says "Woof!" I don't think he had a particular favorite, but he was very pleasant and enjoyed being with his cousins and Aunt Mandy.
Train ride!

I feel like he's saying, "Uh, mom, where the heck is the gorilla?"

Checking out the monkeysCarousel Ride

Discussing this snake they were fascinated by

I don't think he cared too much about this cat!

The highlight was this water thing.....they all LOVED it and it was when we were leaving so they got a little wet :)

2 comments:

The Martin's said...

How fun!

tamster17 said...

Looks like you had a great time! It's fun when your kids get old enough to really enjoy some of the fun places to go to!