Sunday, August 31, 2008

Donuts...

I have had this awful need to eat a lot of sugar lately, and the only thing I could think of that would satiate this need was homemade powdered sugar donuts. The only problem with these is that I can't stop eating them! I finally allowed myself to make them last weekend (twice!) and I had to make them again this weekend (twice!) I have a serious problem. So I am announcing on my blog that I will not eat another powdered sugar donut for the rest of the year...hopefully by doing so, this will keep me honest. Feel free to physically restrain me if you see me eating them! Here are some pictures in memory of my sinful treats!
Before they are deep fried and coated in powdered sugar!

My handsome sous chef!

Ah, the sinful finished project!

Thoroughly appreciating them!

3 comments:

The Martin's said...

YUM! Too bad you wont be eating them for the rest of the year, cause I would LOVE to try one of your delicious donuts!!!!

tamster17 said...

Couldn't you just make batches to give away to your friends??? Just kidding -- I'm trying to be good! I want my working out at the gym to count for something more than having extra goodies! They look super yummy and I love powdered donuts too! I've never made them myself though -- they sound delicious!

The Mighty Murray's said...

At least you admit to blog stalking! I think you need to post this recipe, or at least share it. Nothing beats homemade doughnuts! I will be craving them now! Thanks! :)