Monday, August 11, 2008

Sometimes our son is just, well, weird....

Gavin does a lot of things that are really cute, and a lot of things that are, well, weird! This was a couple of weeks ago and I forgot that I had taken these pictures. He loves to play outside so I have blocked off the stairs to my deck and he can play out there while I am in the kitchen. It had rained and was wet outside, but I figured he was already a mess so what's a little rain water? Well, I'm making dinner and I go check on him and he's laying in the puddle that gathered on the deck trying to drink the water!!! As gross and it is, it was hilarious! He sometimes just decides he doesn't want to use his hands and does this with food, but I hadn't ever seen him do it with water! He really likes dogs...maybe he picked it up from watching them???


And back to him being really independent, he decided he just had to have the whole box of Trix...this speaks for itself...

3 comments:

The Martin's said...

HAHA!!! I love it!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love the pics of him drinking the puddle!! Oh my goodness and his facial expression are always so hilarious!!

tamster17 said...

Those pics of Gavin and the rain water are hilarious! You really never know what these little munchkins are going to come up with! How fun that you got some pics of him doing it! Those will become a funny scrapbook page for sure! hahaha! ;-)