Monday, August 18, 2008

Top 10 reasons why I love Carlie Martin

My dearest best friend Carlie requested that I blog about something today since she's bored and needs some entertainment. Little did she know she'd have to read all about the reasons why I love her! She's a fantastic friend and I don't know what I would do without her. I remember the first time I met Carlie, I thought she was actually her sister Dani. Finally I figured out who was who and I pretty much thougth Carlie was too cool to be my friend. We worked together for Jiffy Lube (you know, changing oil and what not) and as soon as she stopped being too cool for me, we hit it off fast! Now I couldn't live without her and here are just 10 of the 5 million reasons why....


10. She's an awesome mom, who loves her children so completely. I try every day to be more like her as a mom.


9. She always makes me feel important. She never hesitates to compliment me, and most of the times I worry that I don't make her feel that way because she's always being too kind to me.


8. She can quote Napolean Dynamite ALMOST as good as me


7. She's the BEST cook I've ever met. It must stem from the HOURS she spends watching the food network...


6. My husband likes her husband....that might sound like a stupid reason to like her, but it sure makes it a lot easier to hang out with her when Keith and Nick are so excited to see eachother....


5. She loves Edward AS MUCH as me...I have to be fair on that one because I'm sure we both love him the same


4. She likes to eat the food I like to eat. Probably sounds like another dumb reason to you, but when we were both pregnant and all we wanted was Bajio Chicken and Green Chile Salads at work...well, that seemed really important at the time!!!


3. She loves Gavin. If you're a mom you get that one.


2. She lets me complain and joins right in with me. I don't think she's ever told me how stupid what I was complaining about was...although I'm sure she's thought it a few times, she knows when to keep her mouth shut :)


1. She's always there when I need her. She never pressures me to talk if I don't want to, she never blows me off for other things, and she always trys her hardest to be the best friend she possible could.

Thanks, Carlie! I love you! P.S. I stole this picture from your blog............

3 comments:

The Martin's said...

AWW that was tender Banelle!!! Thanks for making my day!! Love ya!

tamster17 said...

It's so great to have good friends in our lives -- it makes the ride so much more worthwhile! :-)

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

You guys are lucky to have each other. Sounds like a really fun friendship. It's nice when you have freinds that just truly GET you.